Our intra-Community VAT number is ES52716480C
Conditions for professionals
• Productospeluquerialowcost may request documents to verify the company.
• Minimum purchase: 242€ VAT included
• Discounts for professionals: 10% Bank transfer, 6.5% Paypal
• Payment methods: Bank Transfer, PayPal
• Shipping not included.
• To validate your purchase, you must contact admin@Productospeluquerialowcost
• Include a list of products for which you are interested in.
Request price list for the following brands: Kerastase, Kueshi, Gloscco.
Let us know If you your company has got intra-Community VAT number.
Your invoice is exempt from VAT
What is an intra-Community VAT number?
Are concerned all European companies subject to VAT in a Member State which, as part of its trade exchanges with a company located in another Member State, has a tax identification number called intra-Community VAT number.
Intra-Community VAT number used to charge VAT in Europe but also allows the exemption from VAT when invoicing. In this case, must appear on the invoice your intra-Community VAT number and that of your client. Remember, it is essential that your business, as well as the business of your client, is located in the European Union.
Before an invoice is exempt from VAT, you must ensure that your client is a taxable person in another Member State. Also, if the intra-Community VAT number of your client is notified as “invalid”, he must apply to the Tax Administration and provide you a certificate of liability issued by this Administration. If he does not send this document, you must charge VAT to your client. Please visit the website of the European Taxation and Customs Union to check the validity of your intra-Community VAT number or that of your client.